By using Service provided by us, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this notice.
Proširena Stvarnost d.o.o. follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- date and time stamp, referring/exit pages
- possibly the number of click
SECTION 1 – USER PROVIDED INFORMATION
You may provide to Proširena Stvarnost what is generally called “personal information” in the USA and elsewhere or “personal data” in the European Union (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, credit card number and billing information) if you register for the Application account, or upload, purchase, view, scan or download certain multimedia content or Products using the Application, or otherwise use the features and functionalities of the Service.
SECTION 2 – “AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED” INFORMATION
When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you access using the Service, the number of clicks/taps, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personal information.
SECTION 3 – INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
SECTION 4 – THE WAY PROŠIRENA STVARNOST USES INFORMATION
- Proširena Stvarnost uses the information that you provide or that we collect from or about you: to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Service and as necessary to comply as a service provider with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or other similar legal obligations around the world.
- We may use your email address for administrative communications such as notifying you of major Service updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have uploaded to or downloaded from the Service.
- Proširena Stvarnost uses the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionalities.
- When you scan a Product that was created using our App, you understand and agree that by scanning it you expressly consent to allow us to inform the sender of that Product via the App about the date of your first scan.
- Proširena Stvarnost may use “Automatically Collected” information and “Cookies” information to maintain and improve the Service, including any of the following things: (a) automatically update the Application on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Service; (c) provide customized third-party advertisements, content and information; (d) monitor the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (e) monitor aggregate site and App usage metrics such as total number of users and services accessed; (f) track your entries, submissions, and status in any activity related to our Service.
SECTION 5 – WHEN DOES ALTERED VIEWS SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- Proširena Stvarnost shares your personal information in the manner described below.
- Proširena Stvarnost Affiliates: Proširena Stvarnost may share personal information with its affiliated companies, including those referenced herein and those subsequently acquired by Proširena Stvarnost or its affiliated companies.
- Proširena Stvarnost Partners: Proširena Stvarnost shares information with our partners for the purposes of fulfilling and delivering your purchases such as printing, mailing and delivering the Products and for the purpose of distributing the Augmented Reality (“AR”) video content via the App. These partners include, but are not limited to, licensed partners, US postal service, international postal services and AR platform providers.
- Proširena Stvarnost Third Parties: Altered Views may share, store and process your information with third parties who act as our agents, suppliers, vendors, contractors, subcontractors or service providers (collectively, ”Proširena Stvarnost Third Parties”). Proširena Stvarnost Third Parties include the Partners mentioned above. You acknowledge that the collection, transfer, management, storage, and processing of personal information may be undertaken by these Proširena Stvarnost Third Parties for the fulfillment of Proširena Stvarnost Services and other Proširena Stvarnost business purposes. Proširena Stvarnost Third Parties are given the information they need to perform their designated functions.
- Advertisers and Analytics Providers: We may use third-party analytics and advertising services on the Web, in the App or elsewhere as part of our Service. These service providers use a variety of tracking technologies such as cookies to analyze how users use the Service. The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Service.
- Partner Programs: If you are directed to Proširena Stvarnost or Proširena Stvarnost Services through a third party, we may share certain information back with that third party, which may include information such as name, email and value of purchase depending on the type of relationship. For example, if you purchased or used a voucher from a group buying or flash deal website, we may share information regarding the order in which such voucher was redeemed. If you placed an order utilizing an Affiliate link, as described above, we may share information about you or your order with such Affiliate.
- Direct Marketing Companies: From time to time we may disclose certain information (names, postal addresses and non-sensitive transactional information such as your purchase history, amounts paid and products ordered) to direct marketing companies for trade or rental purposes. If you prefer to opt-out of the use of your personal information by direct marketing companies for trade or rental purposes, please let us know via Contact Form.
- Proširena Stvarnost Business and Legal / Mergers and Acquisitions: There may be business or legal reasons to disclose personal information. As an example, we may transfer information we have about you to third parties in connection with an actual or potential merger, consolidation, acquisition, reincorporation, sale/divestiture, acquisition or other similar transaction involving all or part of our company or any affiliate, or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control. If we undergo such a business transition, personal information may be one of the assets that may be shared or transferred as part of the business transition and used by such third parties as though such third parties were Proširena Stvarnost.
- Law Enforcement/Government Requests/Other: We may be required by law to provide personal information to law enforcement, a government agency or in response to a search warrant, subpoena or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body or civil litigant including emergency situations. We may also disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, to prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to prevent death or imminent bodily harm, or to protect or defend the rights, property or safety of our users, others and ourselves.
SECTION 6 – YOUR CHOICES
- Accessing our App, Website or any part of our Service constitutes giving express consent to allow us to use the personal information as per handling practices described in this notice.
- To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times. In case you forget your password we may issue a new, random password for you and send it via the email address you used when signing up in the App.
SECTION 7 – OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Proširena Stvarnost uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical measures designed to protect the integrity and security of your personal information.
However, no security precautions or systems can be completely secure. We cannot therefore ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Proširena Stvarnost, and you do so at your own risk.
We cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
SECTION 8 – WHERE IS PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED AND PROCESSED?
By using the Service, you acknowledge that your personal information may be stored or processed in the United States or any other country in which Proširena Stvarnost or its affiliates or their respective service providers maintain facilities. This means that we may transfer information we collect about you including personal information to entities across borders to another country or jurisdiction.
If you are located within the European Union or other jurisdictions with laws governing data storage or processing that are different from United States laws, please be aware that we may transfer information to a country that does not have the same laws.
SECTION 9 – IN THE EVENT OF MERGER OR SALE
In the event that Proširena Stvarnost or some or all assets related to the Service are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
SECTION 10 – HOW DOES ALTERED VIEWS TREAT PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO CHILDREN?
Our Services are not directed at children under at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under this age.
Children should always get permission from their parents before providing any information about themselves online, to us or to anyone else. If parents believe their minor children have accessed the Proširena Stvarnost Services and provided their personal information, please Contact us.
SECTION 12 – ALTERED VIEWS CONTACT INFORMATION
We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.
SECTION 13 – DELETE ACCOUNT DATA
If you would like to delete all data associated with your account, contact our support via Contact form.